BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 25, 2009

I Think I Need an Exercise Routine!!!

Wow... I spent the day in Morgan with my family and we hiked up to the "M". At first I thought: "What a great opportunity! I get to hike up to the "M" with my family!!! This will be a breeze!" Boy, was I ever wrong. I had been hiking for maybe 15 minutes when I began to huff and puff. Yep. 15 minutes in I was ready to quit. But, thanks to my encouraging family members I made it to the top. But you can deffinately tell you are in need for an excersize routine when your 3 year old cousin is making it up the trail with almost no effort and when your Great Uncle is passing you up on the trail.... Oh Boy. All I can say is that I better have come away from this experience with AMAZING calf muscles!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: