BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's the End of Something Simple, and the Beginning of Everything Else

I honestly never thought that my High school days would end but that is just what they are doing. I have a total of 2 full school days left. It's crazy how fast time goes by. I have had so many great experiences in Highschool, but now I am ready to leave them all behind. In a way, I'll miss the security that Highschool provided, but I can't wait to go out and face the real world. I look back at Highschool with few regrets and awesome memories. I'll miss the people I met but am excited to go to college and meet new ones. Highschool was just another building block in my life. It is deffinately the end of something simple, and the beginning of everything else. Look out world! Here I come!

0 comments: