BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Birthday Fun!

So, heres my party goers minus Kyle Combe and Kenna Smith... It wasn't a very big party, but it was deffinately a fun party! Poor Spencer... He's the only boy.. but something tells me he doesn't mind too much....

Here are two of my favorite people in the entire world: Spencer Migliori and Shirin Kambrova. Shirin is an exchange student and I am so glad that we've become such great friends while She's been here!

Shirin brought me these cute balloons which we tied to my mailbox... So of course my mom had to bring out the Camera!

Me and Kenna... She's basically my other half!


This is our 7/11 crew. We went to 7/11 at 10:30 at night to get slurpees! YUM! But when we got there they were out of free slurpees! How the heck do you run out of FREE slurpees!? so, Spencer, being the wonderful kid he is, bought me one just so i could have one on my birthday! AWWW! how nice!
So my birthday was nothing big, but deffinately fun! It's so great to have such good friends!
And these pictures were taken with my camera! It's so handy to have one around! Now I can make and document memories! YIPPEE!!!!

0 comments: