BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oregon!

So, even though the drive was a pain... We finally made it to Oregon. It is beautiful. Our condo is right on the beach and we've seen whale after whale! It's really cool. It's so much fun to be here with my family! Even though some members aren't here with us, it's been a blast so far. There is nothing like getting away from it all, but getting away from it all is so much better when it is with your family. Nathan and Spring are here with us and it's been fun to see them since they live far away. I love them! And Luke! Oh my Lukers! He is so dang cute and is a joy. He has made this vaca even more of a blast! It just amazes me how gorgeous this world is. There is so much to be grateful for and so much that I take for granted every day. Being here in Oregon has made me all the more grateful for the world we live in. I feel so blessed.

0 comments: