BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Home Away from Home

It's been a crazy few months. I have gone from living with my Grandma to living with my brother Bryan, his wife Emily, and their baby Luke. Well, Luke is not exactly a baby anymore.
I love living with this cute little family. The best thing in the world is to come home after a long day of work and have Luke waiting by the door saying: Annie! Annie! Annie! It melts my heart every time. I am very grateful for the opportunity to be able to call their home my home away from home.
It's been a great experience living here in Spanish Fork, UT. I work at Hearthstone manor as a CNA and I love my job. It definitely has it's ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
I also have had the opportunity to get to know some pretty amazing people down here. I have made great new friends.
I am planning to attend college this spring at UVU, but I am starting an institute class in January. I am planning on getting a car at the end of this month. My very first and very own car. Pretty dang exciting huh?
I also can't believe that 2009 is coming to an end! This year has been a crazy one for my family and I can't help but be grateful for the experiences this year has provided.

0 comments: