BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bummer.....

So despite the countdown.... my camera hasn't come yet....which I am completely bummed about. It's been awhile since I ordered it and the man said it would get here in 5-7 days...well....that 5-7 days has passed and now we're working on the 9th day. Woo Hoo! I love it when service isn't reliable!!! NOT. I am normally somewhat patient when it comes to waiting. But seeing as I am really stoked about this camera, my patience is wearing thin! But...as they say: Good things come to those who wait... I guess i'll just have to believe that and continue to wait....and wait...and wait.... But hopefully it gets here soon.....because I am becoming very impatient!
This week is my Stake Youth Conference and we're going on the famous "Trek". I'm pretty excited about it but kind of bummed at the same time. We're only going to Hardware Ranch and not all the way to Martin's Cove. Which, as all you "trekkies" probbably know, is the ultimate destination of the trek. Oh well. I'm sure the spirit will be present there and that I will come away from this experience with a greater appreciation for the pioneers and a stronger testimony of this Gospel.

0 comments: