BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh my GOSH!!!



Oh my heck. This whole camera situation is driving me crazy! So apparently the company I ordered my camera from says that the Nikon S700 is a discontinued model! They could have told that to me before I ordered it or maybe not even put it on their website if it's discontinued!!!! So, instead of the lovely Nikon S700, I have to settle for the Nikon S220. Pictured above. And yes... I ordered the Magenta one. I'll just be glad when it gets here. But I got everything for a pretty good deal. They are giving me a free High Speed 2GB memory card and are including a 5 hour battery and charger for $30. This is what I get for a grand total of $195.94:

  • 1 Deluxe Cleaning System for Photo/Video Lenses and LCDs
  • 1 SmallFitted Case forHandheld Cameras
  • 1 Digital Camera/Camcorder Tripod
  • 1 Universal Digital Camera Screen Protector
  • 1 Coolpix S220 Digital Camera w/10 Megapixels, 3X Optical zoom, 4x Digital Zoom, and a 2.5 inch LCD Screen in Magenta
  • 1 quick Charger
  • 1 Long Lasting Battery
  • 1 SD-2-PRX 2GB Professional Secure Digital (SD) Card
So I think that's a pretty good deal. I am still excited about it but am sick of waiting. But it does come on Friday or Saturday. Hallelujah!

0 comments: